Tuesday 28 July 2009

28/07/09 - 15 weeks 1 day

hey everyone sorry but iv missed a week out of this diary because iv been so buisy. last monday my 6yr old nephew josh came up to stay with me and my sister for the week, oh my days he has a rediculous ammount of energy. robi was on a weeks holiday from work so we chilled at home and cleaned the house until thursday then we went with my sister and josh to the swimming baths, i lasted about a hour in that public swimming pool i was cold and wet and it was buisy because of the kids holidays it wasnt very nice, it reminded me why i wanted to join a private gym rather then a council one, after swimming we got some fish and chips then went home a bit later on for a relaxing sleep, which i needed after having joshua all day wednesday and him sleeping over wednesday night aswell haha. friday was good, we went to the discovery museum which was interesting. poor robi got a really bad tooth ach and wasnt feeling very well at all, we went back to my sisters for a few hours and he had a sleep which seemed to ease it off a little, so we took joshua out again to a place caleld gients den which is like a big indoor playground for kids with ball pools and slides and it also had a little go karting track as well. we all had a bit of a run round climbling through nets and up laddes through tunnels and down slides. all off us came off with some kind of carpet burn haha. we had dinner at my sisters then we went home, it was joshes last night so he stayed with tracey and i was at work on saturday night, my brother and sister in law steven came up on saturday to pick up joshua and brouhgt me a winnie the pooh mosis basket and rocker stand with all the sheets and bedding bless then its beautiful, they came for a visit and had a drink. it was nice for me because iv lived in newcastle 2 years now and this is the first time they have come up to visit haha. work was alright this weeked just wanted to get it over with and it went pretty fast to be honest, on my first day off today and enjoyed a lay in until 12pm hahaha bumps growing and growing its starting to get very noticable now its getting higher and higher, only a few more weeks and i should be able to feel baby moving about. iv felt good this week aswell. started getting a few pains in my ankles and legs because of being stood up so long which can get a bit irritating but other then that id say the pregnancy is perfect, not getting headachs anymore thank god, and my appitite has come back with a vengence and im wanting to eat absolutely everything in site hahaha anyways thats all from me for now ill write next week to tell you how this week went, got lots of wages to come this week so think ill be going out to get baby some clothes :) how exciting, anyways bye for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment