Friday 3 July 2009

26/06/09 week 11

well what a loverly week iv just had, iv hardly left the house at all been laying around watching old 80's movies and sleeping and eating when i want. being off work is loverly i didnt even get bored haha. I am now definaly looking foward to my maternity leave.
nothing really to report with the pregnancy, still really tired though theres being a little improvement, the weather has being absolutely beautiful so iv been on fire for the last week with every window open and the fan on trying to keep myself nice and cold. robi's been having a blast on his xbox thought id give him a bit of freedom and i made myself scarce in the bedroom with all my favorite movies. its been nice to get some time in together, we havent spent a full week together like this...ermm..... since christmas 2007 almost 2 years ago haha.
i do like my time to myself as well but its being really nice having him around all week, hes being giving me massages and pampering me and making sure im eating and drinking, hes deffinatly going to be and amazing father and i think he knows that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment