Friday 3 July 2009

18/05/09

phoned doctors for the results this morning and unbelivably came back inconclusive.
so have to go in do another test and wait another week for the results, did another test during the week which came up positive very obvious what the answers going to be but the doctor insists on doing another!
im getting more and more wound up by the day whats the point in home testing kits if your doctor is going to be a total jack ass and keep testing you until you actually go into labour then maby hel be convinced that im bloody pregnant! grrrrrrr :( popped in in the afternoon and saw the nurse who found it compleatly bizzarre that the doctor is insisting on more and more pregnancy tests being done. then to my compleat horror i found out they have the testing equipment in the surgery and there is no need to send samples away for results!!!!!!!
so why didnt the bloody doctor just test me there and then insted of making me wait. i cant make any appointments with a midwife until he refers me and he wont get it into his thick head that im up the bloody duff? the nurse however was very nice, she preformed a pregnancy test there and then for me and did a second just to be sure and finally I was down on hospital records as Pregnant!
about bloody time as well, i filled in a contact form for them to hand over to the midwife team and said she would phone me very soon to make me a "booking in" appointment, and finally the ball is rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment