Friday 17 July 2009

10/07/09

hey all, the scan went amazing baby is all healthy and growing at a good speed i was mesured as 12 weeks 4 days so im a few days behind what i thought i was so now my weekly milestones are every monday insted of friday haha, so ill be 13 weeks pregnant on monday making my new due date the 17th jan 2010, we ended up getting a taxi up to the hospital which i discoverd is miles away haha lets hope i dont go into labour and need to get to hospital fast because ill be giving birth in the car haha, robi absolutely loved the scan we both had a tear it was an amazing thing to experiece together, little bubba was moving his/her arms and lets loads a really active baby, its going to get painful when i start feeling them power kicks haha. when we got back from the hospital robi had to go strait back to work so i came back home for a relaxing afternoon once again choosing a cheesy movies getting into my PJ's and craving macaroni cheese i cooked some to eat in bed with my movie and a cup of tea, everything was going fine until my stomach churned i dashed to the bathroom only making it as far as the kitchen sink before i threw up all my macaroni cheese that i was happily enjoying 10 minutes before this incedent, it made me laugh so hard because i was more botherd about the fact that I was really enjoying my mac and cheese before bubba decided it was time mummy was sick for the first time haha it was so surreal, the wierdest part being after cleaning the sink with disinfectant and brushing my teeth i went back to eating the rest of my mac and cheese and felt fine haha. fianlly set my quit smoking day for exacally a week today because we fin ally managed to get an appointment with an NHS stop smoking advisor so we will both be able to start our nicotine replacement therapy which im really looking foward to doing as i will no longer be risking bubbas life for a selfish adiction. anyways thats all from me for this week ill post in next friday and let you know how my week went :)

No comments:

Post a Comment