Friday 3 July 2009

19/06/09 week 10

bloody nora 10 weeks in already, just recieved the letter for my scan date this week which is when im exacally 13 weeks pregnant! will be into my second trimester!!!!
me and robin have booked off a weeks holiday which starts this sunday so only got my saturday night shift to go then a whole week and half off for me. i cant wait total heaven get to sleep in late and laze around for a few days. still being lucky enough not to have any sickness although my appitite isnt at its best and im not eating very much. im so tired all the time i can sleep for 12 hours wake up for 10 minutes then sleep for another 12 hours its a really strange feeling of just pure exaustion. i think i bit of time off work is going to do me the world of good

No comments:

Post a Comment