Friday 3 July 2009

22/05/09

well i didnt have to wait very long for a midwife (im so impatient) she phoned just a couple of days later and booked me in for the following friday for my booking in appointment. my midwifes name is mandy she is so loverly i was so terrified of getting a midwife who was mean and judgemental but thank goodness i got one of the nice ones :)
my booking in appointment was straitfoward. she jotted down some family history and took some blood tests discussed where id like to give birth the usual stuff. it was a nice feeling planning the birth it made it feel alot closer then almost a full year away. robin was so excited to be meeting the midwife she said she would book us in to have a scan at 12 weeks and we worked out im exacally 6 weeks pregnant! my due date is 16th jan 2010. also we are been refered to quid smoking as both me and robin are smokers and both have the intention of quitting now im pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment