Friday 3 July 2009

02/06/09 happy birthday to me!

happy birthday to me!
dad and his girlfriend mirella came up from hull last night and we went to metro centre and got something to eat. went back out to metro centre today and dad took me shopping. he bought me the avent steriliser kit for baby with all the bottles bottle warmer the works in it!
he took me shopping for some new clothes for when bump comes and got a pretty lemon dress which is gunna be perfect for showing off the bump at its best. on the night I booked a table to the big mussle and preordered 3 massive lobsters for the family. me and robin, my sister tracey and her husband matthew and my dad steve and his girlfriend mirealla. i had such an amazing day and night it was loverly, its been years sinse iv felt so spoilt on my birthday. i was so glad my dad came up to see me i told tell him very often but i miss him like crazy most of the time, hes a skipper and works away on fishing ships for 4 weeks at a time and he lives in beverley east yorkshire so i dont get to see him very often. which is a shame. my mum died on bonfire night 2007 of bowl cancer and i miss her like crazy, its very upsetting knowing i cant phone her to tell her im having a baby, if there was one person id want around it would be her, she wasnt just my mum, she was my best friend and everything she ever told me about everything was all true. she was a very wise woman and when my baby is born ill be asking myself alot "what would my mum do in this situation" if i follow all iv learnt from her then my child will grow up to be loved, comforted and smart. if im just 10% of a mother to my child as my mum was to me that would still be enough and more. i miss her alot on days like my birthday and christmas but i know shes up there watching down and as proud to call me her little girl as i am to call her my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment