Friday 3 July 2009

08/05/2009

me and robin got talking a few weeks ago and decided to take the next step and start a family together. Iv wanted this for so long just never met the right person so i couldnt belive it when he told me he wanted to try for our first baby. I took all the planning very seriously started a cycle chart and tempature chart online and bought a conception pregnancy and birth book. i stocked up on folic acid and started taking it immidiately. I knew it could take us some time to concieve because of the contraception injection i was on getting out of my system. lucky id stopped having the injection 3 months earlier because of problems it was causing me (vaginal tightness causing sex to be nearly imposible...but thats another story :) so i started charting away after my last period which was 10/04/2009. clearly my body was made for a purpose because it did'nt even take a month. Iv just taken my first pregnancy test which was a big fat positive. it was'nt the most convincing little plus sign, you had to squint to see it so we've taken it as an inconclusive. im actually feeling very positive, im compleatly convinced im pregnant but ill stick to what i told robin and ill do another test in a couple of days time.

No comments:

Post a Comment